> Chi siamo
OTB is an international fashion group, powering a range of global, unconventional brands, including Diesel, Maison Margiela, Marni, Viktor&Rolf,
and Jil Sander. The group also controls and manages the Staff International and Brave Kid companies, and holds a minority investment in L.A. brand
Amiri. OTB embodies the brave, innovative and unapologetic spirit and vision of its founder and president Renzo Rosso, who disrupted the world of fashion with an open-minded, highly creative mentality, aimed at “building not the biggest, but the most alternative fashion group,” as he stated.
As its name suggests, – OTB stands for “Only The Brave” – the group pushes boundaries and challenges established rules to re-define the world of fashion and lifestyle, by fostering the creativity of international talents. Through its know-how and state-of-the-art facilities, the group supports the
brands in its portfolio in the development of authentic, individual concepts and sustainable, successful businesses. Embracing consumer-centric digital innovation and advanced technologies, OTB transforms ideas into distinctive and responsible creations targeting unconventional, forward-thinking individuals.
> L’azienda in breve
- OTB Headquarters: The group’s commitment to beauty, well-being and sustainability reflects in the range of stimulating workspaces it created
around the globe to house its brands’ headquarters. Tapping into cutting-edge architecture or investing into conservative restoration, OTB always prioritize excellence, to create highly exciting spaces, where state-of-the-art facilities can fully support the group’s talents. Inaugurated in 2010, OTB headquarters, located in the countryside north of Venice, span over 64,000 square meters and are built on principles of eco-compatibility and alternative sources of energy supply, such as solar and geothermal.
- Around 7,500 employees
- 2021: closed with a turnover of 1,530 million euros
- Social responsibility: OTB stands up for the planet by acting for a healthy climate, protecting biodiversity, and developing conscious water and chemicals management systems to safeguard people and ecosystems.
At the same time, the group takes concrete action to boost inclusivity and equity within its diverse community and implements projects with a positive social impact for local communities across the globe. OTB takes a stand for the planet and the people sharing our world.
- OTB Foundation: In 2008, Renzo Rosso created the Only The Brave Foundation, which since then has invested in over 250 social projects around the world, with a positive impact on the lives of about 300,000 people.
> Perchè lavorare in OTB
OTB is an international company that plays a significant social, economic, and environmental role in the countries in which it operates.
Our Executive Committee is committed to transparent and sustainable business practices across the entire group, respecting laws and regulations, and protecting environment, animal welfare, and human rights.
- Courage: we are never afraid to take unfamiliar paths.
- Respect: people always com first
- Excellence: whatever we do, we want to raise the bar and break new grounds
- Evolution: we are unstoppable. We don’t limit our challenges, we challenge our limits.
- Building brands
- Boosting growth
- Challenging the rules
- Discovering & fostering creativity
“Building not the biggest, but the most alternative fashion group”
“Be brave, be responsabile”
“We celebrate diversity and authenticity”
> Opportunità per i candidati
- Stage curriculare
- Stage extra – curriculari
- Entry level positions
- Multifunctional auditorium;
- a restaurant;
- a café;
- a fully equipped gym;
- two outdoor soccer and tennis fields, plus an indoor one; a beauty center,
- a kindergarten.
> Posizioni aperte
We are looking for resources to be placed in our headquarters in Breganze.
Knowledge of the English language is essential.